The lawyers in our Employment Consulting Practice Group assist companies of all sizes with all aspects of employment law compliance and workforce liability risk management. By fully integrating with our clients yet remaining as outside counsel, we are uniquely positioned to provide representation for sensitive employment law situations. We assist our clients with all aspects of the employment relationship, from developing company-wide policies and procedures to providing counsel to management, and our lawyers make themselves available to our clients’ in-house attorneys, senior managers and human resources personnel on an as-needed basis.
Regardless of the size of a company’s workforce, ensuring compliance with all pertinent employment laws and regulations needs to be a priority. At Hand Arendall Harrison Sale, we assist our clients with all aspects of state and federal employment law compliance, and we provide our clients with the information, documentation and other resources they need to effectively mitigate their risk of employment practices liability. We provide strategic counseling for matters related to insurance coverage, benefit offerings, and other employment-related matters as well, working closely with our clients to offer practical solutions that are custom-tailored to their specific needs.
We Serve as Employment Counsel for Companies of All Sizes in a Broad Spectrum of Industries
We serve as employment counsel to companies ranging from startup enterprises to large corporations that have employees in multiple facilities located throughout the United States and around the world. Our clients operate in a broad spectrum of industries from construction to health care, and from ground transportation to aviation and high technology. The scope of our employment consulting practice is similarly broad, with our attorneys routinely advising companies on matters such as:
- Anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policy drafting and implementation
- Employee discipline and discharge
- Employment contract negotiations (as well as severance negotiations)
- Employee training
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) compliance
- Hiring and onboarding practices
- Union and other organized labor issues
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) compliance
- Protection of employees’ personally identifiable information (PII) and health information
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act) compliance
- Workers’ compensation insurance coverage and claim management
- Workplace investigations
Learn More about the Services Provided by Our Employment Consulting Practice Group
For more information regarding the Employment Consulting Practice Group at Hand Arendall Harrison Sale, please contact Practice Group Leader Mark Waggoner or any of the other lawyers in the Practice Group.