1941 - MOBILE ALABAMA OFFICE OPENS
Hand Arendall Harrison Sale opened its office in Mobile for the practice of law in 1941. The firm was founded by Charles C. Hand (1890-1980) and Charles B. Arendall, Jr. (1915-1993). The Mobile office has nearly 40 attorneys and is the largest law firm in the City of Mobile. In addition to being engaged in the practice of the law, the firm's attorneys are involved in many community-related organizations.