Tracy Davis is a member of Hand Arendall Harrison Sale’s employment, healthcare, and commercial litigation teams. During her tenure at the Firm, Tracy has concentrated in a variety of litigation areas. She has extensive trial experience in large complex litigation, contract cases, and all types of employment disputes. She regularly provides counsel to state entities, health centers, and community colleges on various topics.
Outside of the law practice, Mrs. Davis is a wife and mother. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, designing and completing home renovation projects, and reading novels.
She graduated from undergraduate studies from the University of Alabama. She attended Loyola University School of Law, served as a Managing Editor of the Law Review, and graduated magna cum laude.
- Alabama State Bar, 2000
- Alabama Supreme Court
- United States District Courts for Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2000
- B.S., University of Alabama, 1994
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent
- Presidential Who’s Who
- Alabama Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2019—2021
- Best Lawyers In America© Health Care Law, 2020—2024