Edward T. Rowe is a member in the Firm’s litigation section. Eddie’s practice focuses on representing businesses and individuals in contract disputes including issues related to commercial transactions, partnerships, construction projects, debt collection, insurance coverage, and employment matters. His experience also includes defending personal injury claims in both premises liability and motor vehicle cases. He has tried cases in state and federal court in Alabama and Florida and has been involved in appeals to the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals, the Alabama Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
A Georgia native, Eddie graduated with honors from the University of Georgia in 2007. He then obtained his J.D., cum laude, from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University where he was the Executive Editor of the Cumberland Law Review.
Eddie and his wife Laura live in Fairhope where they raise their two daughters. Eddie is a member of the Mobile and Baldwin County Bar Associations. He is a former member of the board of directors for Bayshore Christian School in Fairhope and currently serves on the board of directors for the Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation (FEEF).
- Alabama State Bar, 2012
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, cum laude, 2012
- B.A. University of Georgia, cum laude, 2007
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Bayshore Christian School, Board of Directors (2013—2017)
- Church of the Apostles Eastern Shore, Member
- Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation, Board of Directors (July 2018—present)
- Alabama Department of Human Resources, Licensed Foster Care Home
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, 2021