Eddie Rowe is a member in the Firm’s business section. His practice focuses on representing businesses and individuals in commercial transactions ranging from residential and commercial real estate deals to company formation and governance arrangements to employment contracts and other operational agreements. His real estate practice includes experience in advising clients in land use planning, entitlements issues, and other matters related to the transfer and development of real property. Eddie began his career as a trial lawyer and worked in the Firm’s commercial litigation section for many years before transitioning his focus to transactional matters. Although his practice focus has shifted away from litigation, Eddie’s experience in handling a wide variety of commercial disputes provides him with a unique and valuable perspective. Having guided clients through the difficult challenges that arise when an agreement is breached or a venture fails, Eddie frequently draws on his litigation experience when advising clients about the best approach to any given transaction, including the legal risks and practical outcomes that may result from the various approaches to the contractual arrangements involved and any available protections against such risks.
A Georgia native, Eddie graduated with honors from the University of Georgia in 2007. He then obtained his J.D., cum laude, from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University where he was the Executive Editor of the Cumberland Law Review.
Eddie and his wife Laura live in Fairhope where they raise their two daughters. Eddie is a member of the Mobile and Baldwin County Bar Associations. He is a former member of the board of directors for Bayshore Christian School in Fairhope and currently serves on the board of directors for the Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation (FEEF). The Rowes are members of Church of the Apostles Eastern Shore where Eddie also serves on the parish Vestry.
- Alabama State Bar, 2012
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, cum laude, 2012
- B.A. University of Georgia, cum laude, 2007
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Bayshore Christian School, Board of Directors (2013—2017)
- Church of the Apostles Eastern Shore, Vestry Member
- Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation, Board of Directors (July 2018—present)
- Alabama Department of Human Resources, Licensed Foster Care Home
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, 2021 – 2023
- Mid-South Super Lawyers© Rising Star, 2016-2021