Kelly Thrasher Fox practices in the areas of real estate, mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiation, business and estate planning, finance, and general corporate, tax and contract law. Kelly represents numerous clients in the acquisition, disposition, and management of real estate ranging from distribution centers, shopping centers, governmental buildings, residential subdivisions, multi-family housing, and cell phone tower sites. She assists entrepreneurs in their evolution from starting their business, selling or expanding their business, and dissolving their business, including all of the steps along the way such as financing and contractual negotiations. Kelly also works with various municipalities in remediating blight and addressing other real estate issues.
Kelly serves on the board of directors of the Shelby County Chamber of Commerce. Kelly was named as one of the Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40 in 2015.
- Alabama State Bar, 2001
- LL.M. (Taxation), University of Florida School of Law, 2002
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, magna cum laude, 2001
- B.S., Auburn University, magna cum laude, 1998
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Shelby County Chamber of Commerce (Member and Board Member)
- Economic Development Committee of Columbiana Main Street (Member)
- Historic Shelby Association (Member)
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated