Cole Davis is a member in the Firm’s Panama City Beach office. He currently serves as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Panama City Beach, Assistant District Attorney for the Bay County-Panama City Airport and Industrial District, and represents many other local governments in a wide range of matters.
In addition to his local government practice, Mr. Davis handles a wide variety of civil litigation and business transactions with an emphasis on labor and employment disputes, business purchase and sale agreements, real property transactions, land use disputes, wage and hour disputes, commercial business litigation, and workers’ compensation defense.
Mr. Davis enjoys counseling clients and using common sense to solve tough issues but enthusiastically litigates for them when necessary. He has successfully represented clients in the Florida Supreme Court, Florida First District Court of Appeals, Florida’s federal district courts, state courts, and before numerous government agencies – including the DOL, EEOC, and FCHR. Additionally, he has represented employers in Divisional of Financial Services audits.
Mr. Davis is a Past-Chair of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the 14th Judicial Circuit. He has served on multiple community boards and currently serves on the Board of Directors for Beach Care Services.
Mr. Davis is a native of Panama City Beach where he and his family reside. Prior to entering the legal field, Mr. Davis taught third-grade at a local elementary school.
- Florida State Bar
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2011
- B.S., Elementary Education, Florida State University, 2006
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Bay County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Local Government and Workers’ Compensation Divisions
- St. Andrews Bay Inn of Court
- Defense Research Institute, Employment and Labor Law Committee
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Leadership Bay (Class of 2015—2016)
- Junior Leadership Bay Steering Committee
- Florida Municipal Attorneys’ Association