As a member in the Firm’s litigation and admiralty sections, Paul works with clients on a wide variety of litigation issues, including admiralty, transportation and trucking, construction, medical malpractice, commercial litigation, banking and financial services, intellectual property, and OSHA disputes. Paul has tried several jury and non-jury cases throughout Alabama and the Florida panhandle in both State and Federal Court.
Paul is a member of the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute and the Maritime Law Association. Paul actively participates in the Mobile Volunteer Lawyers Program and Big Brothers Big Sisters. He serves on the school advisory counsel at his children’s school.
Paul grew up in Mobile. He and his wife, Kelli, are active members of St. Ignatius Catholic Church and have three young children, Thomas, Grace, and James.
- Alabama State Bar, 2006
- Florida State Bar, 2007
- J.D., University of Mississippi, cum laude, 2006
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi, cum laude, 2003
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated
- Best Lawyers In America, Admiralty and Maritime Law, 2021
- Super Lawyers Rising Star®, Transportation/Maritime, 2014 through 2020