Kevin D. Obos is a Member with the Firm. He serves as City Attorney for the City of Callaway, the City of Springfield and the City of Lynn Haven. In addition to his extensive local government law practice, he also practices in the areas of Real Estate Law, Business and Corporate Law, Association Law, Construction Law and Civil Litigation.
Mr. Obos is a former Assistant State Attorney and handled civil forfeitures for several local law enforcement agencies. Mr. Obos also represents the Bay County School Board in truancy proceedings. He regularly serves as a presenter for the Central Panhandle Association of Realtors.
- Florida State Bar
- Federal Bars of the Northern District of Florida and Southern District of Florida
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 2002
- B.S., Florida State University, 1999
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- St. Andrews Bay American Inn of Court
- Bay County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Federal Bars of Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
- Community Associations Institute
- Florida Association of Police Attorneys
- Florida School Board Attorneys Association
- Florida State University Panama City Development Board