Chris Gill serves as the head of Hand Arendall Harrison Sale’s Business Section. He practices primarily in the fields of real estate acquisition, development and financing and land use planning. He also has significant experience in the formation of business organizations, primarily for real estate acquisition and development purposes.
In his practice, Chris has represented the Firm’s clients in numerous real estate matters, primarily involving the acquisition, development and/or conveyance of real property. Chris’ land use planning practice involves representing developers who are seeking to obtain the various entitlements necessary to pursue a specific project.
- Alabama State Bar, 2000
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, summa cum laude, 2000
- B.S., University of Alabama, summa cum laude, 1997
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Mobile United
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated
- Best Lawyers In America© Real Estate Law, 2018—2022
- Alabama Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Real Estate, 2010—2011