Amy E. Myers is a Member with the Firm. Her practice is focused on local government and land use law. She represents various governmental clients in code enforcement issues, property acquisition and development, and infrastructure construction projects.
Ms. Myers earned her Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and her B.A. from the University of Florida.
Ms. Myers is a member of The Florida Bar (Local Government, Land Use and Administrative Law sections), Federal Bars of the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida. She is Past President of the Bay Arts Alliance, Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Woodlawn United Methodist Church, and Past President of the Junior League of Panama City. She currently serves as City Attorney for the City of Panama City Beach and as Board Attorney for the Beach Mosquito Control District and South Walton Mosquito Control District.
- Florida State Bar
- Federal Bars of the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 2002
- B.A., University of Florida, 1999
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Board of Trustees for First United Methodist Church of Panama City
- Past President of the Junior League of Panama City
- Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Woodlawn United Methodist Church
- Past President of Bay Arts Alliance
- Bay County Chamber of Commerce
Publications and Presentations
- Presentation, InterNoise 2012 Conference: Analysis of the “Plainly Audible” standard for noise ordinances.
- Presentation, FSU Mosquito Control Training Workshop, March 2012: Florida Sunshine Law.
- Presentation, American Planning Association Florida Chapter, Emerald Coast Section, November 2018: Ethics and Law Course