Before joining the Firm, Mr. Weddle built his legal background performing both criminal defense work and civil litigation. As an undergraduate at the University of Florida, Mr. Weddle majored in Construction Management and interned on large-scale, multimillion dollar infrastructure projects, which gives him insight into the land use and construction litigation issues that many businesses may face.
Mr. Weddle went on to graduate from Stetson University’s College of Law before moving home to the Panama City area. He has served as President of the Bay County Bar Association and is a member of the Florida Defense Lawyers Association, the St. Andrews Bay American Inn of Court, the Florida Bar, the Maritime Law Association, and the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute.
Mr. Weddle practices in the area of general litigation, focusing specifically on business and contract disputes, construction litigation, insurance defense and property litigation. Since his employment with the Firm, he has tried several jury trials to verdict and understands the complex scenarios litigation creates. From those experiences, Mr. Weddle is able to carefully and efficiently guide his clients to successful outcomes.
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2007
- B.S., Construction Management, University of Florida, 2003
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Bay County Bar Association, Past President
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- St. Andrews Bay Inn of Court
- 14th Circuit Pro Bono Committee, 2013—2014
- Member of 14th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, 2014—2018
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Maritime Law Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013—2015