Hand Arendall Birmingham Relocates
Hand Arendall is pleased to announce that its Birmingham office has relocated to the fully restored Historic Federal Reserve building effective January 30, 2017. The new location provides close proximity to the downtown business district and Federal Courthouse, making it the ideal choice for relocation.
The firm is now located at:
1801 5th Avenue North, Suite 400
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
The Historic Federal Reserve (Federal Reserve) is an 85,000 sq.-ft. office and retail building located in the heart of downtown Birmingham. Built in 1927 and subsequently expanded in 1958, the Federal Reserve housed the Atlanta branch of the Federal Reserve Bank until 2000, and was acquired by Capstone Real Estate Investments and Harbert Reality in 2014. In 2016, the building was restored to its original architectural design, and currently houses several professional service firms.
To read previous coverage regarding the move, see:
Law firm to anchor downtown historic Federal Reserve building featured on AL.com
Law Firm will be anchor tenant for Federal Reserve building featured in the Birmingham Business Journal