John Rollins is a member of the Firm’s litigation section. His litigation practice covers numerous areas of law, but he primarily focuses on insurance defense and personal injury litigation; commercial litigation and collections; and real property litigation, including representation of the State of Alabama in condemnation proceedings.
John was born and raised in Birmingham. He received his bachelor’s degree from UAB, where he double majored in English and Philosophy. After several years in the banking industry, John began law school and graduated magna cum laude from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. While at Cumberland, John received numerous academic awards and was a member of the Cumberland Law Review.
- Alabama State Bar, 2006
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, magna cum laude, 2006
- B.A., University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2001
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent
- Alabama Super Lawyers Rising Star® ,Business Litigation, 2011—2015
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Attorney in Land Use
- Best Lawyers In America©, Litigation-Real Estate, 2017—2023