Anne G. Burrows is a member in the Firm’s Athens office. She practices in the areas of real estate, probate, estate planning, municipal, education, and commercial law. She received her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law where she was a member of the Law and Psychology Review. She obtained her B.A., cum laude, from the University of Richmond and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Mrs. Burrows previously held the position of Deputy District Attorney for Limestone County.
Mrs. Burrows is past President of the Limestone County Bar Association. She is also a member of Elkmont United Methodist Church.
- Alabama State Bar, 1994
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 1994
- B.A., University of Richmond, cum laude, 1991
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- University of Richmond Alumni Association – member
- Limestone County Bar Association – current member and past-President
- Elkmont United Methodist Church – current member and Chairperson, Board of Trustees
- Athens Rotary Club – current member