Panama CityHand Arendall Harrison Sale LLC
Our Panama City Florida office has roots in the legal community representing clients since 1930. The senior lawyers have practiced with the firm in its current office at 304 Magnolia Avenue in historic downtown Panama City since 1972. Franklin R. Harrison, Douglas J. Sale and D. Ross McCloy, Jr., all current practicing attorneys, formed Harrison Sale McCloy in 1984 by the merger of the two oldest law firms in Panama City and in 1991, the firm name of Harrison Sale McCloy was adopted. Harrison Sale McCloy has been active in civic organizations and involved in representing a variety of commercial, real estate and governmental clients in litigation, transactions and legislation.