Ginger P. Gaddy is a retired member of the firm. She practiced in the Public Finance and Economic Development Practice Group as well as the Tax, Trust and Estate Planning Practice Group.
If you are a client of the firm who has worked with Ms. Gaddy in the past and are in need of assistance, please contact Chris Gill, head of the Firm’s Business Section, at 251-694-6238 or email@example.com, and Mr. Gill can help you identify the appropriate attorney in the Firm to assist you with your matter.
- Alabama State Bar, 1995
- LL.M. (Taxation), University of Florida, 1997
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 1995
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1992
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Best Lawyers In America©, Public Finance Law, 2011—2023
- Alabama Super Lawyers, Bonds/Government Finance, Estate Planning & Probate
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated