Sean Dudley serves as counsel in the Firm’s business section, with a broad transactional practice covering mergers & acquisitions, commercial lending, real estate, entity formation, private equity, local opinion practice, and bank regulatory compliance.
Out of law school, Sean worked in the Chicago office of a national firm. He moved to his wife’s hometown of Mobile in 2012, and after making partner at his new firm, Sean left the private practice of law to start a company with his father. While serving as in-house counsel, he continued to manage a solo legal practice for some of his best M&A and real estate clients.
A father of five and proud Notre Dame alum, Sean is committed to youth ministry, men’s ministry, and ministry to married couples. He is also a musician, singer and songwriter who can regularly be found on stage, whether in a local theater production, church choir, or playing with his band.
Alabama State Bar
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, magna cum laude, 2008
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude, 2005
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Chickasaw Civic Theatre (board member)
- St. Mary’s Knights of Columbus (president)
- Men of St. Joseph “Outback” retreat (emcee)
- Fraternus youth group (officer & emcee)
- Leadership Mobile (class of 2017)
- Exploreum Science Center (past member of Junior Advisory Board)
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps (past local support team)
- St. Mary’s Parish (past president of parish council)
- Notre Dame Club of Mobile (past local admissions coordinator)