Ms. Miller’s practice is devoted to defending employers and individuals in accident-related litigation and employment law matters. Ms. Miller also represents insurers in matters where an insured has claimed breach of contract and “bad faith.” Ms. Miller has considerable experience drafting and ensuring compliance with contracts, non-compete agreements, and employee handbooks. She is able to provide competent legal advice in a cost-effective manner, and produces quick turn-around on the legal needs of her clients.
- Alabama State Bar, 2003
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, cum laude, 2003
- B.A., Samford University, cum laude, 2000
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Publications and Presentations
- Court of Appeals Rules On Hours of Service Appeals., The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 15, No. 2 (Oct. 2013).
- American Trucking Assns, Inc. v. Fed. Motor Carrier Safety Admin., Case Note, The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 14, No. 7 (Oct. 2013).
- Ten Basic Rules of Writing for New Lawyers, Alabama Lawyer, Vol. 72, No. 5, p.58-64 (Sept. 2011).