Rebecca Parks practices in the Firm’s Mobile office. She has a wide range of experience in civil litigation, including the areas of business litigation, automobile and trucking liability, personal injury, product liability, premises liability, professional liability and workers’ compensation. She has trial experience in both state and federal Alabama courts.
Rebecca graduated summa cum laude from the University of Alabama School of Law where she was Managing Editor of the Alabama Law Review, a member of Order of the Coif, a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board, and a Hugo L. Black Scholar. She graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications.
- Alabama State Bar, 1996
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, summa cum laude, 1995
- B.A., Loyola University, magna cum laude, 1992
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Paul W. Brock American Inn of Court
- Mobile Bar Association Women Lawyers
Publications and Presentations
- The Bond for Title: A Modern Look at Alabama’s Land Installment Contract, 46 Ala. L. Rev. 137 (1994)
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated