Nathan believes in client-centered service while understanding and meeting the unique needs of each individual client. His practice areas include real estate law, business and general corporate law, probate law and probate litigation, estate planning, and community association law. Nathan is admitted to practice law in Florida and Alabama and works in the Santa Rosa Beach and Destin offices.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nathan was the Managing Attorney and In-House Counsel for a local real estate company, and he was previously in private practice in the Panhandle and in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. While in private practice in Tuscaloosa, Nathan was an Adjunct Instructor for legal seminars in the Honors College at The University of Alabama. Nathan earned his law degree from The University of Alabama School of Law, and his Bachelor of Science in business and real estate from The University of Alabama, summa cum laude.
Born and raised in lower Alabama, Nathan grew up with Destin and South Walton in his back yard. After relocating to the area, Nathan immediately set out to establish a legacy of active community involvement. He is currently Chair-Elect of the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors, and he serves on the Board of Directors of Westonwood Ranch in Freeport. Nathan also served as President of the Young Professionals of Walton County in 2020, and in 2019, he was chosen as Young Professional of the Year by his peers in the local Walton County community. Nathan served as President of his 2018 Leadership Walton class and President of the Emerald Coast Real Estate Council until 2019. Additionally, Nathan enjoys being active in both the Florida and Alabama state bar associations and presenting seminars to real estate agents in the Panhandle area.
Outside of his professional obligations, you can find Nathan cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide and the New Orleans Saints in the fall, traveling, enjoying his record collection, trying new recipes in the kitchen, or enjoying all of the wonderful things about living along the beautiful Emerald Coast.
- Florida State Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2015
- Honors/Leadership: Certificate in Public Interest Law; Dean’s Community Service Award; Board of Governors, Law Student Division of the American Bar Association; President, Bench & Bar Honor Society; Senator and Treasurer, Student Bar Association; High Pass/Best Paper – Mediation and Trial Advocacy I and II
- B.S., University of Alabama, 2012, summa cum laude
- Honors/Leadership: Faculty Excellence Award, Highest Senior GPA; Hulsey Real Estate Scholar; Anderson Society; Mitchell Business Scholar; Justice – Academic Honor Council; Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
Civic and Professional Affiliations
- Chair-Elect, Walton Area Chamber Board of Directors (2021)
- Secretary/Counsel, Westonwood Ranch (2019-Present)
- Past-President, Young Professionals of Walton County (2020)
- Young Professional of the Year (2019)
- Past-President, Leadership Walton (2018)
- Past-President, Emerald Coast Real Estate Council (2017-2019)
- Walton County Chamber of Commerce
Publications and Presentations
- “A View From the Backside of the Pandemic: Turning Burnout into Opportunities for the Future” – Alabama State Bar Annual Meeting, 2021
- Former Adjunct Instructor, The University of Alabama Honors College
- Local Real Estate Seminars