Ginger P. Gaddy is Of Counsel with the Firm and practices in the Public Finance and Economic Development Practice Group. She also leads the Firm’s Tax, Trust and Estate Planning Practice Area. Ms. Gaddy’s primary practice includes serving as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, special tax counsel and borrower’s counsel in public financings. Her clients include hospitals, utility systems, municipalities, counties and owners and developers of student housing.
Ginger’s practice also includes general estate planning and probate work from simple wills and trusts to complex estate/gift tax minimization techniques.
During law school, Ginger served as Associate Editor of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She is a member of the Alabama Bar Association, the Mobile County Bar Association and the National Association of Bond Lawyers. Ginger has served on the steering committee and as a panelist for Bond Attorneys Workshop sponsored by the National Association of Bond Lawyers, and is the former President of the Alabama Federal Tax Clinic. She served on the board of trustees of the Alabama Law Foundation. She is a member of Leadership Mobile’s Class of 2010.
- Alabama State Bar, 1995
- LL.M. (Taxation), University of Florida, 1997
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, 1995
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1992
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Best Lawyers In America©, Public Finance Law, 2011—2022
- Alabama Super Lawyers, Bonds/Government Finance, Estate Planning & Probate
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated